In following what executives believe as true and useful business tactics, they often destroy the very firms that they work so hard to build.
You see, an unfortunate disconnect exists between what science knows compared to what actions businesses actually do. Scott bridges the gap for executives and business owners through the integration of leading research. A few examples:
- Performance Reviews Hurt Your Profits
- Powerful Leaders Cause Lower Profits
- Bonus Schemes Hurt Net Profits
Next, training effectiveness requires one to actually apply and implement the learning. Scott infuses useful tools to empower busy executives with the usability of the training in the following areas:
- Transformational Leadership
- Advanced Management Techniques
- Entrepreneurship Readiness
- Organizational Development
Businesses frequently make dramatically catastrophic decisions.